GRUPO TCI was established in 2006 and is strategically located in the center of the Peruvian Air and Maritime customs.
We devote ourselves to provide the most dependable and efficient custom-made freight management and supply chain solutions to our customers. A fully managed system is used to manage our air, sea, and road-based logistics operations. All our services are very adequate, prompt and professionally executed at the most competitive rates.
We operate a full range of international logistics services as follow:
1) Freight Brokerage
2) Custom Clearance (We count on our own agency)
3) Freight Forwarding (Sea and Air), (Port To Port) EXW Pick Up and Door Delivery
4) Project Cargo Handling (Break Bulk, Open Top, Flat Rack)
5) Inland Transportation (We count on our own float of trucks for consolidating and FCL shipments)
TCI project cargo handling capabilities and Industries served;
- Strong Project Management Expertise in areas such as;
Transport Evaluation | Project Time-Line Analysis | Door to Door Route Analysis Cost Analysis and Reduction
- Storage, Distribution, Relay, Bonded Zoning and Clearance on-Demand Inventory Job Site Management | Strong EPC Knowledge | Aircraft and Vessel Chartering Marine Cargo Survey | Supervision of Port Operations
- Heavy Lift Planning and Execution | Help in Establishing Duty Exemptions as needed Jobsite Inventory Management | Document Translation
- Project Handling and Primary Industries Served; Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Power Generation and Civil Construction Water Treatment & Environmental Projects Mining Wind Energy Hydro and Geothermal Energy Projects
All the above services are confirmed to international standards and are provided at very economical costs to both our partners and clients.
Through continual investment in technology combined with sophisticated management techniques and our team of highly trained staff, we are able to meet the strongest service standards in the world. Any inquiry from you will be highly appreciated and quickly responded to within 12 hours.